Monday, June 7, 2010

Heaven Is In Pasadena

Clothes Heaven is officially my new favorite store. They have everything from vintage, to current, and past seasons stock of every major fashion line you can think of - Chanel (lots of it!)  Gucci, Marni, Christian Dior, Balenciaga, Versace, Hermes, Chloe, Mui Mui, Prada, Marc Jacobs - I could go on and on!  All at re-sale NOT retail prices!

Not too mention Larayne and her team can pull together an outfit for you or find a specific piece that's "you" in no time flat. They know their customers well and will even call you when pieces come in that you have been lusting after.

Larayne gave me a quick lesson in Birkin bags when I was there - I thought I knew fashion - this woman REALLY knows fashion - I want to hang out there every day and learn everything she knows. She can tell you what season each piece is from and knows the style name right off the top of her head. 

When we first met I had some things I wanted to see if she would sell for me on consignment - so I started throwing out more obscure names like - Thomas Wylde, Dosa, Kristensen du Nord, and she knew them all and had them in her store - right then I knew this was the place for me!

AMAZING!





This look is so very "Sex and the City" with a punk twist - love it!

Chanel, Prada, Chloe, Gucci, Versace, you name it - it's here.









This Chanel Cage Boot is to die for.

 Chanel is everywhere - in every style and color you can imagine 

111 East Union
Pasadena, CA 91103
626-440-0929
Tuesday- Saturday  11 AM - 5 PM

P.S. They just received a beautiful black  Birkin bag with gold hardware (it was my first time seeing one in person) so check out the link above  to their website to see pictures! 

It's just like the one Mary Kate Olsen is carrying in this months issue of Bazaar Magazine!


6 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish I could visit the shop :( !!! But I don't really live anywhere near there.. But it is an amazing shop.
X

Rock N Revolution said...

My kind of place!

Unknown said...

lovely outfits and cool bag its really nice i like those shoes

Candi said...

Ahhh I wish I wasn't in Norcal! Great shop!!!

Jessica said...

got,got to have that gold dress!!!!
OMG

i love said...

WAOSA!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...