Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Sigerson Morrison and Sophia Bush Party

Last night I got to to go a party for shoe and handbag line, Sigerson Morrison & the clothing line, Rachel Pally which was hosted by the lovely actress, Sophia Bush (remember her from the show One Tree Hill?). We also ran into one of my favorite (original) Melrose Place actresses, Daphne Zuniga.

Beautiful shoes, amazing clothes, wonderful desserts and fun people - glad I ended up going. If it wasn't for my friend Carey I may have stayed home as I was feeling a bit lazy by late afternoon. I also rushed to get dressed and wasn't feeling my "best" with my look, so it was a total surprise when a woman came up to me and told me she loved what I was wearing head to toe and my outfit was her favorite of the evening!  Wow - that made my night!

And yes, I realize I don't have one picture of me in this outfit - will have to do some shots later and post "after the fact".  Sorry!



  



  Love the green shoes!


 great selection of "nude" shoes as well as fall pre-order collection 

 My favorite shoes of the night - Thanks to Carey for helping me decide!



 The Sigerson Morrison party hostess, actress Sophia Bush  
wearing a Rachel Pally dress


7 comments:

Rock N Revolution said...

You are quite the party girl! Love all the great shoes...especially those flat boots!

Cindy Whitehead said...

I was a bad girl and got those boots!

Sherin said...

Wow, this looks like such a cool event. I've always really loved Sophia Bush. Glad you had a good time.

Ash Fox said...

looks like an awesome night.

x

Cafe Fashionista said...

Ohmigosh I LOVE shoes.

How fun that Daphne Zuniga was there! When I was seven I used to sneak and watch episodes of "Melrose Place" when my mom wasn't home, and I absolutely loved her!! :P

valncami said...

I love sigerson morrison, it's been one of my favorite shoe lines for a long time. looked like a fun party I'm sure your glad you got dragged out for it.
XX
Valerie

Heather said...

this is what I need! flats that are actually interesting!! I would love some glatiator sandals in blue, orange, pink and green!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...