Sunday, February 21, 2010

I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream

The lovely Amy who works with me has been after me for 2 years now to try Scoops ice cream (its actually more like gelato - really yummy!) - its her all time favorite place... 

I was finally in the area and got to try it - can't imagine now what took me so long!

  Mr. Kim creates all these kind of strange combos of ice cream and the flavors change daily...

For example...

salt and honey
brown bread
cucumber melon sorbet
avocado banana
vegan chocolate sunflower
wasabi
chocolate jalapeno
etc, etc, etc

They sound weird but taste amazing





  

  

 I tried Carmel Butterfinger - Yum!


  

They even have a suggestion board where you can suggest what flavors you would like Mr. Kim to concoct next!

Scoops
712 N. Heliotrope 
Los Angeles

7 comments:

Rock N Revolution said...

YUM.
; )

Posh said...

Gosh, the icecream looks MORE than delicious.. <33

Posh said...

Gosh, the icecream looks MORE than delicious.. <33

LYDIA HOPE said...

So weird it's making me wanna try it!

TM said...

Thank you :)

Hmmm... looks delicious here :)

Anonymous said...

Oh man, those look delicious!!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Ok, that's it. I SO must have gelato tonight. Yum!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...