Friday, February 12, 2010

Get Ready For Johnny

"Be Good Johnny Weir" - Sundance Channel
(and available on itunes mid February)

This show is the my new favorite guilty pleasure...

Johnny Weir (Olympic ice skater and 3 x World Champion) is so outrageous and funny you have to check it out. He totally shakes up the social boundaries of ice skating (and life in general), at one point even describing his short program to reporters as "a shot of vodka and a snort of coke".  He has modeled for Heatherette, has his own fashion line in Korea called "Be Unique" and wants a degree from a fashion design school. Johnny has no inhibitions and lives life the way HE wants - gotta love that.

And the boy has more Balenciaga bags than I could ever hope to.

 

 

 

  

Watch Johnny at the Vancouver 2010 Winter Olympics

3 comments:

Rock N Revolution said...

So on it! I'm a Fuel TV fan myself so this is right up my alley!

Cafe Fashionista said...

I have never before heard of this show myself; but anyone with a covetable Balenciaga collection is a boy after my own heart. Loving these pictures!! :)

Sonia said...

Ahaha i like his lil' fur hat!
And a Balenciaga bag collection eh? Must be worth watching :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...