Sunday, January 3, 2010

The Amazing Los Angeles Race

We did this 4 hour race yesterday and it just about killed me - so much tougher than I thought it would be. Set up like a mini version of "The Amazing Race" - we had to run all over LA deciphering various clues to get us to the next stop. The clues were f-ing hard!

Very cool and fun - but my advice is  - don't wear the converse sneakers, your feet will thank you later.

You can check out this LINK for more info on participating with your friends in the next race.





 

 

 

 

 

 

  

 

 

 

 
This is what the medal would have looked like "had we won" ...
We had fun anyway and my legs are killing me today!

5 comments:

SabinePsynopsis said...

How very brave and what a good start to a new year! Sabine x

tobes said...

nice blog your very brave how i wish i was having fun like you are but no i'm stuck in boring england!! lol
happy new year and happy blogging xoxo
p.s thanks for following me :) ^_^

Cristi Silva said...

Can I just say YOU ROCK!!!!!!

what a killer way to start 2010. How fun!!!! You are becoming my personal hero, I want to be like you when I grow up! LOL Have a rad day recovering!

d said...

Good tip on the converse, they look so comfy but doing any activity all day in them = blisters.
The race sounds like a fun but sore start to the year!

prashant said...

i was having fun like you are but no i'm stuck in boring england!!

beyonce video

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...