Tuesday, January 5, 2010

All The Bad Boys And It Feels Like Home

This is from a shoot I did with MENSFILE magazine. The amazing Brad Bowman set this shoot up and asked me to come in and style all the old school guys I skated with back in the day. Basically a dream job! We meet in Malibu at  a secret backyard pool and spent a wild afternoon skating and shooting.

Photos: by Gabe Sullivan
Skaters: Brad Bowman, Lance Mountain, Steve Olson, Christian Hosoi, Dave Hackett
Pool: The O'Shei Brothers
Stylist: Cindy Whitehead



 

 

The shots below were taken by my assistant and I the day of the shoot....






 

 

 

 

 









8 comments:

Cristi Silva said...

DUDE! I can't wait to show this to my husband.... we watch the weather chanel and Fuel TV...that is it.

Christian Hosoi is like Sal's ...idle? insperation? back in the day as well as now.

Looks like such a fun shoot! looks like an awesome place to skate!!! I wobble on my longboard in parking lots but hey I can somewhat keep up with the boys....ish....

So rad!

E said...

I really like the western, yet updated biker-like look you did for Steve Olson.

mikaela said...

nice job! :)

Cat said...

The finger shot is priceless! That made my week..... No...... that made my year!!! :)

prashant said...

really like the western, yet updated biker-like look you did for Steve Olson.

beyonce video

STOP IT RIGHT NOW said...

aaaaaaaaamazing.

valncami said...

OK when are you going to post a picture of you skating? I'd love to see it past and present : )
XX
Valerie

Maggie said...

very awesome! these guys look like older versions of the guys I used to hang out with back in the day haha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...