Sunday, January 17, 2010

Alexander Wang - Love Him!

I finally got the opportunity to meet Alexander Wang in person yesterday at Opening Ceremony in Los Angeles. He was there showing his Spring 2010 line and it was awesome, plus could he be any nicer (or any more adorable??) We chatted about his bags and I think I may have acted like a school girl with a huge crush - oh well... He IS amazing!

So many beautiful pieces as well as gorgeous new bags and shoes. I ordered a new style of the Diego Bucket bag in black leather. Can't wait to get it.  AW is also doing Mens tees and sweaters for spring and they are perfection - ordering my husband some asap.




These are some shots of the Spring 2010 line

  

 

 


10 comments:

Style Stars said...

whatt! you met him!! SO JEALOUS!!! he is amazingggg.

xx

fall in love with hanneli mustaparta...
http://youareashootingstar.blogspot.com/

Sonia said...

I can't believe you met him!!
Jealous doesn't even come close! :)

Sonia x Dozen Dresses

Rock N Revolution said...

WOW! How exciting!

Amanda said...

You met him???!!!!! Lucky gal :). I love him and his designs.

Cristi Silva said...

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE drool drool! He does seem super nice!! that is so rad!!! Yeah! I have been waiting for those men's tees since like june.....finaly they are on their way!

You are a lucky gal!.... you look super cute by the way those colors are super rad on you!

Cristi Silva said...

hey, yes I will totally let you know! :)

E said...

That is INCREDIBLE! I am totally envious and i was thinking his most recent collection would be totally up your alley since it's so athletic-inspired!

Heather said...

sooooooo jealous!!! its like everything he touches turns to gold right?? Iv been try to grow my hair DESPERATELY to get that oh so perfect mussed up plait!!

Moi said...

Wow ! Cindy you are so lucky!
I'm a huuuuuuge fan, and so it was great to hear that he is nice in person also. LOVE his clothes
- helen xoxo

Paige Wilkins said...

wow, u met him that must of been so exciting. I do love his stuff and looks lick such a lovely man! thankyou very much for your very sweet comment on my recent skiwear post. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...